Sr. Business Analyst working with Interfaces and Integration Projects for a consulting firm
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Sep 19, 2022
Job End Date: Sep 19, 2022
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 123180
Location: Calgary, Edmonton
Our client is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst working with Interfaces and Integration Projects for a consulting firm.
- 8+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with integration and interface projects
- Experience evaluating business processes and developing and implementing solutions
- Advanced technical skills implementing COTS projects
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies for an international project.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.