Sr. Business Systems Analyst to gather requirements, implement, configure and support SAP FICO, MM and BPC for our public sector client
Sr. Business Systems Analyst to lead requirement analysis, design, development for SAP FICO module for public sector client.
Location: Hybrid in Richmond Hill (Mostly remote, some in-office work as required)
Duration: 3m (possible extension to 6m)
Hours: 7 hours/day
- Reporting to the Supervisor, Application Services, the Senior Systems Analyst-SAP FICO is responsible for collaborating with the business user community, provide exceptional SAP functional and technical guidance and support in SAP Finance modules that facilitates SAP utilization, and implements process improvements and integration. They will also be responsible for the maintenance, enhancement, testing and support of the SAP S4/HANA Finance portfolio. The Senior Systems Analyst-SAP FICO will lead the requirements definition, analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of core technology solutions in addition to providing support and enhancement of existing business applications, leveraging solid application architecture and development principles for an SAP environment.
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior system analyst role in SAP FICO, MM (Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders) and BPC (Business Planning) implementation and support
- Experience in S4 HANA implementation
- Experience in 2 full lifecycle implementations configuring SAP FICO, MM and BPC are preferred
- Experience with finance operations, including AR, AP, banking, capital management, asset management, financial accounting, cost accounting, tax, profitability analysis, and reporting systems.
- Ability to support the Finance team with testing, training, process documentation, Go-live support among others
- University degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance or a related discipline
Nice to Have:
- SAP FICO certification highly recommended
- Knowledge of SAP technologies related to Finance, Payroll, and HR (SuccessFactors)