Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 3
Start Date: Oct 03, 2022
Job End Date: Sep 30, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 123530
Location: Calgary, Edmonton
- 8+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- Experience with the following languages;
- +2 years C++ (within 1 year)
- Experience with the following frameworks;
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Software Design
- Experience working within a Scrum/Agile environment
- Experience working with legacy systems
- Experience contributing to testing initiatives
- Experience with Golang
- Experience with DevOps (Gitlab, CI/CD, Ansible, Bash, Kubernetes, Docker)
- BSc (minimum) in Engineering, Computer Science, or comparable area of studies – or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a technical lead
- Experience with SCADA Software
- Experience with Indistrial automation
- Responsible for design and development of assigned software modules, part of enterprise SCADA software solution offerings and other new product developments, as per the implementation plan.
- Work closely with the QA department to ensure completeness, quality and performance of implemented software functionality.
- Responsible for maintaining and writing new design documents, participates in reviews to ensure closure on agreed interface and software design.
- Creation and implementations of Software Designs.
- Provide leadership to the development team to deliver software packages as per agreed scope within schedule and budget.
- Assist in the creation of training material for customers and team onboarding.
- Participate in defects resolution during the stabilization phase.
- Capable of working with legacy software systems alongside modern systems
- Be a resource to associate developers and help them develop their technical skills