Sr DevOps Engineer to build the CI/CD pipeline for an enterprise level cloud solution for an Insurance client.
Contract Duration: through Sept 23rd 2024 (extensions are probable)
Hybrid: Remote 1 day in office per week. (Winnipeg, London, Toronto and Montreal)
· Reporting to the Senior Technical Lead, the Sr DevOps Engineering Lead will enable the transition to continuous and high velocity delivery and automated deployment using cloud based software provisioning while focusing on configuration management and source code management to enable the business to produce products faster and more efficiently.
· Execute on the DevOps and CI/CD frameworks
· Build and deploy eventing based solutions using industry best practices and mentor other developers and development teams on event based solutions.
· Ensure alignment and adherence to enterprise technology, vendor management, and risk standards
· Design and implement cloud-based solutions that comply to our cyber security, data security, and risk requirements
· Be available for on-call support of platform components
- 5+ years of multi-disciplinary experience in a large, complex organization
- Requires Enhanced Reliability Security Background check
- Experience with Azure, GCP or AWS
- Iterative and agile approach to DevOps environment
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure solutions, specifically in relation to cloud programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise Active directories.
- Strong knowledge of Kafka, Event Grid
- Knowledge of integration technologies such as API Gateways, Service Mesh, Eventing, Enterprise Service Bus
- Experience working with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible or other Infrastructure as Code ( IaC ) tools
- Expertise with CI/CD tooling such as Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus or Vault