Sr. Full Stack (Java/React) Developer to develop and design Java based applications for a large banking client - 50941
Our banking client is looking for a Sr. Full Stack (Java/React) Developer to develop and design Java based applications - 50941
Duration: 12 months, possibility of extension
Location: 310-320 Front Street West Corporate, twice a week to office
Interview Process: 2 video interviews
Business Unit: Protect Platform - Fraud Strategy
About this Role:
• Design, develop, and maintain Java applications using Spring Boot framework.
• Lead technical discussions and provide innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Mentor and guide junior developers in best practices, code reviews, and development methodologies.
• Perform systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
• Aim for defect-free programming, create and maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
• Identify issues, develop and maintain processes that address and resolve them, (and be sure to communicate/alert stakeholders as needed).
• Make enhancements and troubleshoot.
• Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
• Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
• Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle (e.g. analyzes reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication)
- Java development – 8+ years
- Spring framework (Springboot) – 5 years
- Restapi’s – 5 years
- SQL and NO sql – 5 years
- CICD experience – 2 years
- Angular/ React – 2 years
- Good database knowledge
- Working experience in Agile projects.
Nice to Haves:
- Cloud experience
- OIDC concepts
- Former banking experience
Best Vs Average Candidate: strong springboot experience, java development, frontend – Angular/react, CICD, cloud experience