Sr. IT Project Manager to support an IFRS 17 reporting dashboarding project for an insurance client -3803
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 21, 2022
Job End Date: May 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 124918
6 months to start
- Support the Reporting Lead on the IFRS 17 initiative by managing all phases of large or several medium, high risk projects from initiation to closure while leveraging best practice standards and processes set out by client
- Participate actively in leading project resources to implement new IFRS 17 reporting processes.
- Assist Program management with developing strategic direction and executing Reporting project activities.
- Lead project work that is distributed across a substantial number of vendor and Internal teams and resources (external vendors; consultants)
- Responsible for working with the various teams across the globe to ensure proper implementation of change.
- Work in a matrix organization with a group of project managers who are individually responsible for planning, executing and reporting on interdependent projects.
- Work with Project Management Office to develop and enhance project management processes, project manager performance and client satisfaction
- 10+ years of IT project management managing several medium, high risk projects from initiation to closure within the finance/insurance industry
- Experience within financial reporting experience in an international, multi-functional organization
- Knowledge of and experience with IFRS 17
- Tableau, Workiva, Longview is an asset