Sr. Java Developer (ION/ALGO Trading) responsible for implementing new initiatives for our Major Banking Client - 42917
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Aug 15, 2022
Job End Date: Feb 28, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122126
Sr. Java Developer (ION/ALGO Trading) responsible for implementing new initiatives for our Major Banking Client - 42917Location: Toronto (Hyrbid)
Length: 6 Months (High Possibility of extension)
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- The candidate has been part of E-trading/Pricing team or Algo Team for a major Trading House
- STRONG knowledge with ION environment
- Solid experience & Good understanding of Algo trading
- The candidate should have at least 10 years of experience on Core Java projects (Java 8) developing solutions for Fixed Income lines of business
- The candidate’s repertoire should include knowledge of client-server/distributed technologies.
- The candidate’s repertoire should include knowledge and programming skills of ION API and ION Platform.
- Development is primarily Java, ION with peripheral technologies including Oracle, Sybase
Nice to Have Skills
The FI eTrading team has a proven track record of delivering critical front office e-trading solution and pricing. The team covers the main aspects of an e-trading solution (i.e.: pricing, market data, market connectivity, order management). A successful candidate will be working with a global team, that is spread over Paris, NY, and London, to build a multi-tier, high availability system that covers a large range of products; i.e.: government bonds EUR/GBP/USD, repos and IRS.
Responsible for implementing new initiatives:
These would include:
1. Market growth initiatives.
2. New Algo trading solution.