Sr Java (Spring Boot) Developer with demonstrated experience in Angular to support an Insurance Application.
Our valued Financial client is actively seeking a Sr Java (Spring Boot) Developer with demonstrated experience in Angular to support an Insurance Application.
Initial 6-month contract, working hybrid (40% onsite) in Montreal, Anjou, St-Hyacinthe or Toronto.
· Develop system specifications, code, modify, test and debug computer programs under general supervision, in accordance with established planning and deadlines.
· Develop/support web applications in Angular and Java services in Agile mode
· Master the technical and business features of the system to be able to explain them to other colleagues, while interacting effectively with users.
· Translate requirements into technical specifications / software components.
· Ensure the design and modeling of programmatic solutions for complex problems achieving documented functional and non-functional requirements.
· Review design as part of deliverables (Code and Design Quality).
· Support and guide the project team in development activities to ensure the quality of the code delivered while meeting project deadlines.
· Write unit and integration tests for each function in which development is required.
· Participate in the implementation of regression testing strategies to improve the stability of the application components.
· Support in the development of major systems using new Web and application technologies
· Improve and/or develop functionalities to meet the needs of users by designing solutions, solving problems, producing estimates of the work to be done and by programming, testing, debugging and documenting the work
· 10+ years Java (Springboot) developer
· CI/CD tools experience (Openshift/GitHub Actions/Jenkins)
· French language skills
· Experience in Java upgrades