Sr. Mobile Software Developer (Python) with iOS(swift) and flutter to complete the iOS version of an app. to meet the needs of customers
Our client is looking for a Sr. Mobile Software Developer (Python) with iOS(swift) and flutter to complete the iOS version of an app. to meet the needs of customers
As a Mobile Developer, you will help lead the design and development of projects targeting mobile devices, as well as building on and expanding the platform. You will also be working on initiatives that directly impact/serve the mobile application. These include the development of back-end services (APIs), continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD), portal applications, monitoring, security improvements and architectural changes
Next steps: to complete the iOS version of that Flutter app, ensuring the Flutter cross-platform components are fully functional, and using Swift for the iOS native integration (In-App purchasing, permissions, notifications, etc.). To integrate In-App Purchasing (aka IAP) on the back end, experience with Python & Django.
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer
- Strong iOS native experience with Swift
- Experience with Flutter on both iOS and Android
- Android native experience with Kotlin
- Should also have back-end experience with Python and Django (secondary to above skills)
- Android back-end API
- Working with a broad scope of technologies and platforms to develop and maintain various native mobile applications written for iOS and Android back-end APIs that directly serve the mobile applications, and CI/CD pipeline. This includes development using Flutter, Swift, Kotlin, Python and Python-based framework Django.
- Work with various internal stakeholders (product owner + UX) to identify and refine user stories that meet business requirements as part of a scrum team
- Conduct acceptance-testing monitoring of field exceptions and/or logs.
- Contribute to and guide the technical roadmap and solutions as a Developer scum team.