SR Oracle Fusion Functional Consultant with source to pay process experience for the initial planning and discovery stages of the project
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 03, 2023
Job End Date: Nov 30, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 132697
Location: Calgary, Winnipeg, Victoria, Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal, London, Halifax, Edmonton, Regina
Our client is seeking a SR Oracle Fusion Functional Consultant with source to pay process experience for the initial planning and discovery stages of the project
- Functional Consultant on Oracle Fusion projects
- Familiar with Oracle Fusion Source to Pay process.
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion modules: sourcing, procurement contracts, supplier qualification management, supplier portal
- Ability to be onsite in Vancouver.
- Oracle Fusion ERP Certification
- Conduct in-depth analysis with stakeholders and clients to elicit, document, and prioritize client's business requirements, ensuring alignment with Oracle Fusion ERP project needs
- Lead workshops with client stakeholders to define business processes and provide training on Oracle Fusion ERP functionalities.
- Perform system configuration and customization based on client specifications, ensuring the ERP system meets their unique needs.
- Collaborate with clients to design and optimize Source to Pay processes, promoting best practices and efficiency.
- Assist clients in managing organizational change by providing guidance on change management strategies and best practices.
- Create comprehensive functional design documents, process maps, and user guides.