Sr PowerBI Developer to build WCAG compliant reports and dashboards for an Insurance client
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 2
Start Date: Jan 02, 2024
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2026
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 133621
Location: London, Toronto
***Start date: Jan 2nd***
Contract end: Dec 31st 2024 (Extensions are probable)
Work style: Hybrid 1 day a week in London or Toronto office
- Build PowerBI Reports and Dashboards to meet our ‘government project’ requirements of over 120 reports and 25 dashboards by project start date of 1st July 2024 and provide warranty support thereafter
- Design, curate, and publish self-service connected datasets, models, and pipelines within proper controls to meet business require.
- Build insights: complete data analysis and discovery to better understand the data and the story it is telling to drive actionable results. Deliver results in accessible BI products (reports and dashboards).
- Collaborate with the core data platform team, business units and Data Visualization Community of Practice to build reports and dashboards that meet the needs of the business and aligns to best practices.
- 5+ years of applied business intelligence experience.
- Report and dashboard development,
- Data warehousing and data modeling concepts.
- DAX queries
- Power BI Desktop, Power BI Report Builder, Power BI Data flows, Power BI Services.
- Azure cloud technologies (ADF, Databricks, Synapse, etc.)
- Implementing Row Level Security Data Models (RLS)
- Creating WCAG compliant dashboards
- Must have Enhanced Reliability “Protected B” Security Clearance or be eligible to get it.
Nice to have:
- Agile Framework would be an asset.