Sr Product Analyst with user story creation, process flow documentation and CMS experience to support the build of a customer marketing mix modelling tool.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 30, 2023
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: $ 86
Job ID: 126444
Our client is Canada’s largest retailer. They are looking for a Sr Product Analyst with user story creation, process flow documentation and CMS experience to support the build of a customer marketing mix modelling tool.
Duration: 1 yr
Duration: 1 yr
- Support the build of a marketing mix modelling tool which will serve as a predictive modelling tool (Machine learning based), to help our client with more efficient customer spend data. 50%
- This project will support our client's push to modernize and integrate environments and data. The Platform made up of integrations (from a legacy system/environment into bullseye – which is a store location product),
large amount of data is being moved (from bullseye to front end systems via API's). 30%
- Workfront implementation and operationalization across LOBs. 20%
- Agile environment (stand ups, scrum meetings, Kanban boards)
- Experience supporting CMS projects (Content Management initiatives) or marketing domain experience supporting customer data projects (ML based, predictive analytics).
- Experience building TRD’s and BRD’s
- Experience with process flow documentation, user story creation.