Sr. Programmer Analyst to plan and build solutions in MS Dynamics 365 Online and MS Portals
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 3
Start Date: Sep 01, 2023
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2025
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 130168
Our valued public sector client is looking for a Sr. Programmer Analyst to plan and build solutions in MS Dynamics 365 Online and MS Portals.
- Create, modify and remove entities, forms, views, and security permissions in Dynamics 365.
- Create, modify, and remove plug-ins, workflows and web services within Dynamics 365.
- Create, modify and remove web pages, menus in Power Pages (formerly Power Apps Portals).
- Migrate data from existing solutions (SQL Server databases) to Dynamics 365, where required.
- Configure and integrate third-party add-ons, where required.
- Provide training, documentation, and demos to clients, as well as other developers, as required.
- Apply solid knowledge of software development methodologies, including SCRUM, plus experience with various source control methods.
- Apply experience working in an agile environment using Azure DevOps
- Security clearance with the Federal Government
- Prior development experience with MS Dynamics CRM
- Prior development experience with Power Pages (formerly Power Apps Portals)
- Experience working with Azure DevOps, JIRA or similar tools as part of an Agile software development team
- Experience developing websites compliant with the Government of Canada Web Standards
- Experience using Git code repositories
- Dynamics 365 or Power Platform Microsoft certification