Sr Project Manager/Change Manager with digital media/marketing operations change management experience to build new KPI and operational best practices within the marketing group.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 28, 2022
Job End Date: May 29, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125018
Our client is Canada's largest retailer. Their marketing strategy and transformation group is looking for a Sr Project Manager/Change Manager with digital media/marketing operations change management experience to build new KPI and operational best practices within the marketing group.
- Automate processes around current marketing business processes.
- Build out a marketing strategy change management plan (governance, targets, business requirements)
- Transform current operations to streamline efforts to reduce manual efforts to automated processes
- Drive change within the social media operating model, bring in new KPIs, change to agile across media and creatives.
- 70% business 30% technology
- Stakeholder management and collaboration
- Storytelling decks (buy-in and implementation)
- Build marketing operations best practices
- Build the change communication plan and manage it
- Re-engineering marketing workflow and process
- Strong background in Business Process re-engineering and change management
- Experience delivering operations change management projects within the marketing space (digital media/marketing strategy)
- Experience with social media marketing, campaign management - change projects.