Sr. Project Manager experienced driving multi-million dollar system integration projects in a hybrid (waterfall/agile) environment.
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Dec 01, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 125235
Location: Montreal, Toronto
Overview: Successful Candidate will be driving CEO priority system integration projects with budgets of 10M+.
- You will be delivering enterprise level IT projects focused on the integration of critical systems.
- Planning and keeping stakeholders at the Sr. Executive Level, informed of progress.
- Accountability for project planning, coordination, managing project deliverables, schedule, budget and resource management.
- Utilizing established project management methodologies to manage the project life cycle and follow established and industry best practices and standards. (Waterfall and Agile)
- Working with vendors (onshore/offshore) to ensure effective project ownership, delivery, communication, coordination, and facilitation of tasks and activities
- Demonstrating proactive behavior by leading project planning activities, defining scope, timelines and dependencies while ensuring consistent, predictable and successful delivery.
- Minimum of 10 years of project management experience on projects with budgets of 10M+
- 5-10 years managing major migration/ integration projects impacting critical business systems.
- Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Scaled agile experience/ SAFe Certification
- 7+ years’ experience disaster recovery and business continuity
- Demonstrated ability to lead and be accountable for deliverables, timeliness, budget, and quality in hybrid environments (Agile/Waterfall)
- Undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent education/experience.
- Certified Project Manager (PMP) or equivalent