Sr. Project Manager with Underground Mining experience to work on Battery Electric Vehicle Program
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Sep 01, 2022
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 122204
Location: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Regina, Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Winnipeg
Sr. Project Manager with Underground Mining experience to work on Battery Electric Vehicle ProgramLocation: Sudbury (Remote)
Contract Length: 16 months
- Underground Mining experience is required.
- 5+ years of proven project management experience using standard project management methodologies is required.
- PMP Certification is an asset.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills.
- Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) experience
- Mining engineering education is an asset.
- Oversee the development of the program
- Facilitate team collaboration and communication between the various stakeholders within the organization
- Develop project plans; including setting deadlines and prioritizing tasks
- Accurately document the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Manage and continuously evaluate the project to ensure its adherence to schedule, budget and scope. And provide Management Reports
- Overall progress and health of projects
- Status of milestones and deliverables
- Financial information
- Project risks and progress on mitigating these risks
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the program