Sr. QA Test Lead with Capital Markets experience to provide automation testing to support a large scale upgrade to Oracle for our large banking client - 31446
Location Address: HYBRID (can be fully remote)
Contract Duration: 10/01/2024
Story Behind the Need
Business Group: The Business Analysis team is working to implement a large scale upgrade to Oracle.
Project: New mandatory Oracle 19c work under Software Currency Project.
The contractor will contribute to the overall success of the project, participating in the full project lifecycle.
Typical Day in Role
The QA Test Lead would be working to run pre-designed test packages on a weekly/monthly basis as it pertains to the projects progress
The Lead will also be responsible for leading an off-shore team and coordinating accordingly
Perform code reviews, static analysis to ensure highest quality of test automation code.
Maintain and automate test data management strategy for test automation.
Setup, Maintain and Administer the Testing Tools (Like SOA test, SOAP UI, Atlassian Suite).
Candidate Requirements/Must-Have skills
- 10+ years of experience as a QA Analyst required
- 5+ years working as an Automation Tester- Using SOA test (with manual testing experience as well)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience providing reports on test executions and test automation status.
- 3+ years of experience testing within an Agile lab environment within Canadian Banking or FI institutions.
- 2+ years of experience as a Test Lead
- Prior experience with SQL
Nice to Have Skills
- Prior FI Experience
- Prior Capital Markets Experience
- Prior experience working with “Wall Street Systems”
• 1-video conference interview with HM & Project Manager, 30 minutes
• 2- video conference with HM, 30 minutes
Best vs Average
• The best candidate will have excellent communication skills and have worked with another FI particular in Cap Markets