Sr. SAFe Certified Project Consultant to Coach, Mentor and deliver SAFe training in support of our client’s Agile Transformation
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jan 01, 2024
Job End Date: Oct 31, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 133200
Location: Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax
Sr. SAFe Certified Project Manager to Coach, Mentor and deliver SAFe training in support of our client’s Agile Transformation
The successful candidate must have:
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification
- 5+ years’ experience delivering SAFe certified training incl: LPM, RTE, POPM, Architects, Scrum Master
- 5 years’ delivering SAFe value stream and ART identification workshops
- 5+ years’ using Jira/Confluence
- 5+ years Planview/Agile Place
What will the Sr. PM be responsible for?
- Running SAFe value stream and ART identification workshops to identify value streams and the solutions needed to deliver on them
- Provide SAFe certified training sessions both online and in person to both teams they are transforming and advanced training for groups across the organization already transformed
- Helping leaders construct Agile Release Trains (ARTs) built around solutions and\or Lean Portfolios based on the delivery through value streams
- Work with Product Managers and\or Epic Owners to build backlogs of Epics and Features
- Work with Solution and\or Enterprise Architects to build backlogs of Enablers
- Coach agile teams to adopt or improve agile concepts and use the Plan, Do, Check and Adjust (PDCA) cycle in their delivery of Stories and resolution of Defects.
- Conduct PI Planning sessions.