Sr. SAP Business Solutions Architect with SAP MM, SCM and Accounts payables to provide functional support in the utilities industry.
Our client in the Energy/Utilities space is looking for a Sr. SAP Business Solutions Architect with SAP MM, SCM and Accounts payables to provide functional support in the utilities industry.
Location: 100% Remote- Must be able to work EST hours.
Duration: 1- year contract (with possibilities of extension)
- Develop a strong technology and functional understanding of the business processes and their implementation within their given domain.
- Develop solutions and maintain process documentation.
· Contribute domain specific readiness criteria and other artifacts that can be utilized by program teams to expedite implementation of future releases and improve cutover performance.
- Identify and champion best practices for assigned process areas to support business in achieving goals laid out as part of their strategic roadmap.
- For assigned processes, provide input on score card / dashboard, KPI’s and metrics.
- Provide solution/application-based information, advise and input to Business Process Owner teams.
- Participate in triage meetings and support teams with business process expertise and business stakeholder / SME engagement.
- Advise appropriate Business and active Program stakeholders on trends and opportunities.
- Engage with vendors to understand the software solution roadmaps and make recommendations based on business and domain knowledge on when new features or releases should be considered.
- Support the Director in the development of governance presentations, recommendations for project portfolios, roadmaps and investment plans as required.
- SAP MM
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Accounts payable