Sr. SAP CPI Developer with Interface coding and configuration experience to support a large S/4HANA implementation project
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 23, 2023
Job End Date: Jun 28, 2024
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 133386
Location: Calgary, Winnipeg, Victoria, Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa, Montreal, London, Halifax, Edmonton, Regina
Our Public Sector client is seeking a Sr. SAP CPI Developer to support a large S/4HANA implementation project.
8 month contract. 100% remote.
- Develop, configure, and test integration scenarios, code, interfaces, and mappings within SAP CPI to ensure smooth and seamless data flow between various applications and systems.
- Implement end-to-end integration processes, including message mapping, routing, transformations, and error handling, adhering to best practices and industry standards.
- Collaborate with other developers and teams to integrate SAP CPI solutions with on-premises and cloud-based applications, databases, and APIs
- Document integration designs, technical specifications, and configuration details for future reference and knowledge sharing
- SAP CPI Developer
- ABAP Development
- SAP cloud solutions and applications, including but not limited to SAP S/4HANA
Nice to Have
- SAP CPI certification