Sr. SAP FICO Team Lead to support a large SAP Implementation project.
Our Consumer Goods client is seeking a Sr. SAP FICO Team Lead to support a large SAP Implementation project.
12 months to start with subsequent extensions. 100% remote. Travel to Europe will be required. 25% of the time.
- Proven experience facilitating the implementation and support of SAP modules (with a focus on FICO modules) to enhance business functionality and performance
- Proven experience in Design, configuration and testing of SAP modules
- Be able to facilitate workshops to collect business requirements and translate them to system requirements with the ability to identify gaps, issues and work around solutions
- Provide technical stewardship of end to end integration solutions between SAP and other SAP and non-SAP systems
- Experience on taking a lead on functional and technical design, support, documentation and training for multiple integrated systems through SAP
- Proven track record of following development processes, standards, and guidelines for application development
- Act as liaison between SAP core team and end user clients
- SAP FICO (preferred Controlling)
- 10+ years of Team Lead experience
- Profitability Analysis
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry
- Ability to speak German or Sweedish
- Single Tennant Edition or Private Cloud Edition