SR SAP SD Consultant with SAP MM experience for an enhancement project
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Nov 06, 2023
Job End Date: Dec 31, 2026
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 133342
Location: Calgary, Victoria, Vancouver, Toronto, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Montreal, London, Halifax, Edmonton, Regina
Our client is looking for a SR SAP SD Consultant with SAP MM experience for an enhancement project
- 8 years of SAP SD experience
- SAP MM experience
- SAP SD module experience such as: Billing, Pricing, EDI, Settlement, CPE, BRF+
Nice to Haves:
- SAP IS OIL experience within the modules of HPM, TD, TSW, TDP, EXG
- SAP IS OIL: downstream experience.
- ABAP debugging for troubleshooting and optimizing SAP programs.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of SAP modules including SD, IS Oil, Contracts, Quotes, Pricing, MM Inventory Management, and LE processing to design, configure, and implement robust solutions.
- Manage interfaces of material movements between SAP and Non-SAP systems, ensuring seamless integration and data consistency.
- Ensure seamless integration of SAP SD with SAP IS Oil to meet the specific needs of the oil and gas industry.
- Configure and enhance SAP SD for efficient order processing, including the management of complex sales orders, pricing structures, and promotions related to petroleum products.
- Develop and maintain pricing conditions and contract management functionalities specific to the oil and gas sector. Ensure compliance with industry-specific pricing and contract requirements.
- Optimize inventory tracking and stock management for various product grades, including tank farm operations and stock reconciliation.
- Enhance transportation planning, scheduling, and logistics operations in SAP SD to meet the unique transportation needs of the oil and gas industry, including bulk shipments.