Sr. SAP SOLMAN Technical Analyst to support a Solution Manager system in the Financial Industry
Our client is looking for a Sr. SAP SOLMAN Technical Analyst to support a Solution Manager system in the Financial Industry.
Engagement will require supporting the analysis, design, configuration, Focused Insights dashboards, code transport, and monitoring of ATB’s SAP Environment both on premise and Cloud in relation to the SAP Solution Manager system. . Previous experience with Focused Insights, OCC concepts and workmode calendars would be an asset. This position will help run and identify potential improvements while providing periodic training/information sessions to others. Occasional after hours support will be required.
- 5-10 years’ experience in SAP Solution Manager application maintenance & monitoring - including application support, focused insights, assessment, troubleshooting, modifications, performance improvement, and security
- SAP Technical Monitoring
- SAP Focused Insights Dashboarding
- Application design (defining how an application will work and what features and components it will have)
- Business analysis (including data gathering, analytical thinking and insights analysis)
- SAP systems such as CRM / AO, banking services, S4 Hana or PE
- SAP ABAP development
Nice to Have's:
- Banking Industry experience
- Configures and maintains SAP information systems and applications in relation to SAP Solution Manager
- Design and configuration of Focused Insights dashboards for OCC monitoring
- Creation and optimization of SAP technical system monitoring
- Configuration and utilization of Workmode calendars in SAP Solution Manager
- Supports SAP Solution Manager applications and helps business achieve goals by evaluating and modifying said applications to meet customer needs.
- May include basic development, testing, or system maintenance\Partners with business and IT peers to construct and operate built-for-use platforms
- Providing second tier system administration and infrastructure related support and management for the SAP Application Services of SAP Solution Manager system.
- Optimize daily system administration, maintenance of monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Responding to and resolving system-related incidents and problems.
- Monitors and evaluates overall system performance and day-to-day system activity on servers.
- Analyzes production and test system problems, determines causes and takes timely corrective action.
- Ensure changes are performed within the change control process for the application and architecture.
- Recommends and implements policies and standards and ensures adherence to security procedures.