Sr. Scrum Master to build high performing agile teams to support cloud based product delivery for an insurance client- 4450
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 05, 2023
Job End Date: Dec 29, 2023
Pay Rate: Hourly: Negotiable
Job ID: 130269
6 months to start
About the Role
About the Role
- This role will be part of a dedicated Agile team building the digital data products and will be accountable for implementing the team goals through a highly dynamic, fast-paced solution development process. The Scrum Master helps build high-performing teams by providing support with product delivery utilizing a deep understanding of Agile principles and team dynamics. The Scrum Master teaches the team Agile practices, facilitates Scrum ceremonies, and shields the team from external distractions. The Scrum Master brings the teams together and helps them understand each other’s roles and key objectives. This individual is also a personal coach for team members and an innovator who constantly seeks continuous improvement.
- Digital, Data and Analytics is one of the key pillars of Client for Life Strategy. Leveraging innovative digital capabilities powered by data, insights, and intelligence, we aim to inspire and energize our clients and sales professionals.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a scrum master performing agile delivery / transformation / training / coaching
- Experience/knowledge in development & implementations of the Cloud based data products/solutions.
- Banking/FI experience
- Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) ideal
- Delivery or software development background in data pipelining and data analytics domains will be a strong competitive advantage. a plus
- Experience coaching development teams is a plus