Sr. Secret Cleared Project Manager to support the procurement of software and migration of core applications within the Public Sector
Job Type: Contract
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Oct 03, 2022
Job End Date: Mar 31, 2023
Pay Rate: Daily: Negotiable
Job ID: 123437
Our valued Public sector client is seeking a Sr. Secret Cleared Project Manager to support the procurement of software and migration of core applications within the Public Sector. Our client is currently migrating their core applications to the next generation and are responsible for the procuring of new software and the replacement and renewal of legal collection identification. Our client is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead their financial reporting, creating dashboards, vendor management, and project documentation on both projects.
- Any one of the following certifications: PMP, Prince2, PgMP, MPM, CBAP, CCMP, CMC
- SECRET Clearance
- Working closely with both IT and non-IT stakeholders
- Coordinating activities and gathering information regarding business requirements, interviewing stakeholders, creating a project plan in MS project, establish deliverables, and provide financial estimates and creating dashboards
- Producing and maintaining project management documentation.
- Liaising with stakeholders and managing information flow between stakeholders.
- Producing reports and maintaining project management records.
- Planning, monitoring, and managing delivery and scheduling.
- Establishing and managing project procedures.
- Advising stakeholders on deviations from plans.
- Implementing and managing the change control approach.
- Identifying, advising on, and managing risks and issues.
- Planning, organizing, and facilitating meetings .
- Performing knowledge transfer to employees
- Providing project briefs