Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Location: Hybrid, onsite twice a week, Downtown Toronto
Business Unit: Platforms & Technology; New Transformation
Interview Process: 2 rounds, potentially 3 (WebEx or Teams)
- Develop web enabled and database driven applications in Java.
- Design and develop quality solutions for systems consistent with project objectives.
- Develop, implement, and maintain solutions that maximize system availability.
- Develop detailed design specifications, create and review code.
- Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions.
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions.
- Responsible for coding, testing, packaging, deployment, and support of builds as code is promoted from development, system, acceptance, and production environments. May lead code reviews.
- Participate in development of test strategy, test plans, test cases and testing efforts.
- Data set up and environment shake down.
- 5+ years of Front end developer experience
- Angular experience – Version 8 to most recent version
- Core Java and Java experience (5+ years)
- UI & API experience (5+ years)
- Database experience – DB2, SQL Server, Oracle
Nice to Haves: