Team Manager to supervise full stack developers on a web portfolio project for a financial client
Job Type: Permanent
Positions to fill: 1
Start Date: Jun 12, 2023
Job End Date: Jun 12, 2023
Pay Rate: Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: 130031
Note: Given the current circumstances, employee will be working from home, 100% of time. As working conditions return to normal, they will be expected to be onsite on a hybrid basis.
- The Digital Applications Development Team is responsible for the development and application support of all Internet web applications, including a focus on mobile fot our client in addition to developing and supporting our internal corporate web site. We work closely with our business partners to deliver a superior online experience focusing on stability, performance, and service delivery.
- As a Team Manager Digital Applications Development, you manage and lead a team of highly skilled developers in delivering complex system development projects. You plan, coordinate and participate in the development activities across the full delivery lifecycle. This include working closely with the department’s Project Managers, coordinating business analysts, architects and developers, as well as collaborating closely with key project stakeholders as required.
- As a highly technical and hands-on capable Full-Stack developer, you ensure the structured an coordinated planning of the team’s development. Accomplish team objectives by managing staff and evaluating team activities
- Supervise the day-to-day core development of web portfolio projects.
- Supervise the development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of Web applications, adhering to standards
- Collaborate with the team and other stakeholders to achieve successful delivery of high-quality application products.
- Work with Project Managers to translate development deliverables into manageable components/tasks, estimate timings and resources, suggest solutions and identify possible risks.
- Write, review and take ownership for clear, concise and comprehensive technical documentation.
- A minimum of 1-2 years as a team lead/manager leading a technology team on project and support activities
- 5+ years of software development experience with Java (Spring) technologies
- Experience with web technologies (CSS, HTML5, JSP, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, and Server-Side development with MVC)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming principles, web request/response architecture (RestFul or SOAP API)
- Financial Services and/or Mutual Fund experience