Two Bilingual Senior Project Administrators (10+ years) to triage client requests and support the maintenance, tracking and review of procurement information within SharePoint.
Our Public Sector Client requires two Bilingual Senior Project Administrators (10+ years) to triage client requests and support the maintenance, tracking and review of procurement information within SharePoint.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Provide administrative and technical support of a clerical nature as required to procurement teams
- Review all submissions made to the Procurement and Contracting division
- Log client requests within a queue and ensure all required documentation has been provided
- Reject requests with incomplete or missing information.
- Assist in data collection and compilation; perform data searches; record and analyze the results
- Enter data from various sources and formats into the procurement portal according to pre-described format
- Manage the generic mail box
- Assist client with generic questions surrounding submissions of procurement project and what is required
- Maintain procedures to ensure that information and files are managed in accordance with department and government standards and directives
- Five (5) years’ experience providing customer service within an organization in both official languages (French and English), with in the last seven (7) years (preferably within a Government Organization)
- Ten (10) years' experience managing a generic e-mail inbox, reviewing package documentation and responding to client within a specified time frame (within the last 10 years)
- Ten (10) years' experience managing an internal log, entering and organizing data, maintaining and updating project information, reviewing package documentation
Nice to Haves:
- 10+ years within the last 10 years providing customer service to internal clients, working in an enabling service (such as Finance, accounting, HR, IT, or procurement)
- 10+ years experience working in a procurement environment
- 10+ years experience in a Windows operating system (OS) environment (using tools such as Outlook)