WON Contract - Sr Java Developer to help the client to define the architecture for a web-based project
Our valued public sector client is looking for an Enhanced reliability cleared Sr Java Developer to help the client to define the architecture for a web-based project with Cloud component
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Define architecture to be used in web-based projects with cloud components.
- Perform architectural modeling to ensure consistency of the design with existing work.
- Assess the impact of the new requirements on existing web applications.
- Develop code based upon design and requirements documents.
- Write code to write to and read from the triplestore in SPARQL.
- Unit test the code prior to releasing it for integration testing.
- Monitor the need for architectural changes as the project progresses.
- Develop test plans for testing the system.
- Ensure functionalities have been implemented according to specifications.
- Define assumptions and constraints of architecture with regard to physical structure and data collection.
- Train staff in order to build internal capacity for future maintenance and support of the solution.
- Use existing tools such as wiki’s to develop and document all technical implementations of the various requirements, use Fogbugz to help manage the development resources and track potential completion dates, use MS Visio to layout visual designs in order to be used in technical specifications, use Microsoft Project to help manage resources and plan projects.
Specialties should include:
- Java including Spring
- Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- sparQL/ SQL
- RestFul API
- RDF triplestore